GoTime has always taken pride in being active and supportive in our local communities by making donations and participating in local fundraisers. It is important to our company to support local functions and local schools in the communities that we serve. As we grow the requests for donations and funding are becoming numerous! While we try to participate in every community event that we can, available funding is limited. We have implemented a few guidelines for donation requests so that we may better serve each community that we are apart of. Please review the Criteria and Process listed below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!
GoTime reserves all rights to grant or deny requests.
- A request must be submitted in writing by completing the donation request form at least 30 days before funding is needed. Donation request must be typewritten.
- The donation request form can be emailed, mailed or hand-delivered. Please see instructions at the bottom of the application.
- GoTime will consider requests from nonprofit and community organizations.
- We will not consider donation request from individuals, political parties/candidates, for-profit organizations, groups that primarily serve their own persons. Donation requests must be for the benefit of the community and community activities.
- We will not support organizations that practice discrimination based on race, creed, gender and/or national origin.
- Donation/sponsorship requests should serve the best interest of the communities that we serve.
- A request will be reviewed by our management team once a month at monthly meetings.
- Any organization or individual found to have redirected awarded funds for personal use will be excluded from future consideration.
- As a condition of approval, recipients of all donations and sponsorships agree to properly advertise or acknowledge GoTime as a contributing donor to your event, function or activity. We will make our logo(s) available to your organization, upon request.
- Please note that a previous donation does not guarantee a donation will be offered again for a specific event, cause or donation amount.
- Management reserves the right to limit the number of awards to any organization in a calendar year.
- Upon approval of financial or in-kind support for your request, you will receive a phone call or email.
- A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant’s program or cause is not worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines or the funds are not currently available.
Click here to download the PDF form.